anna | nineteen | vegetarian | engaged 8.26.12 | cats, taylor swift, flowers, avatar: the last airbender, underwear, food, ballet, the 50s, baths, sex, feet, socks, and anything adorable and girly.
♥mouse over corset for more♥
home-office by Yvonne Eijkenduijn http://www.houzz.com/photos/208793/Yvonne-s-Study-home-office-other-metro
ryan and i keep arguing and he’s been bringing up my inability to make decisions for myself. sometimes i think it would be good to just be independent of him for awhile, and let me get myself grounded. but i honestly don’t think i’d be able to do that. i’m just growing very tired of him acting like i don’t know how to properly communicate or do things for myself. (i.e. explaining to me how a conversation is supposed to go)
y’all are all so nice and are making me feel less lonely. i’m so happy for this reminder that there are kind people close to me. and i know you are right. i need to join a club or something so i can make friends.
It is a daily struggle for me to not buy more cats.
people are so nice and thank you for being so kind to me. this is something i am having a hard time reminding myself of lately.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson